Vitamin A In Beard Czar
- Beard Czar contains a water-soluble Vitamin A.
- This vitamin can be sourced from plants and animals.
- There are two types of Vitamin A, retinoid, from animal products like beef and chicken liver, and beta-carotene, from vegetable products like carrots and spinach.
- Vitamin A is responsible for keeping the skin and mucous membranes that line the sinuses, nose and mouth healthy.
- It is responsible for producing sebum which is an oily substance that prevents hair from drying out and breaking off by being secreted by the scalp.
- The average Australian adult has a sufficient Vitamin A intake through their diets but some do not.
- For those who are Vitamin A deficient, a balanced diet is necessary to improve and maintain a healthy level.
- The recommended daily allowance for Vitamin A is 700 and 900 micrograms per day for adult females and males respectively.
- A popular means of Vitamin A intake is through supplements like Beard Czar which provide some of the necessary vitamins and minerals needed.
- Foods including liver beef liver, chicken, eggs, dairy products, carrots, peaches, and spinach are excellent natural sources of Vitamin A.
Biotin In Beard Czar
- Beard Czar contains Biotin, also known as Vitamin H.
- It is responsible for the conversion of food into energy and is crucial for eyes, hair, skin, liver and nervous system health.
- It helps embryonic growth.
- To prevent breakage and dryness of hair, it helps by increasing the elasticity by producing Keratin.
- Keratin is a key structural protein that protects epithelial cells from damage.
- Biotin has antioxidant properties that protect your hair from oxidation stress and free radical damage.
- Age-related greying has also shown to be reduced with the usage of Biotin based supplements.
- The recommended daily allowance for Biotin is between 30 and 100 micrograms per day from a healthy balanced diet.
- But can also be acquired from supplements like Beard Czar Facial Hair Complex.
- Some natural ways to acquire Biotin are from day to day foods like nuts, egg yolk, brown rice, oats, bananas, mushrooms, soybeans and green peas.
- Cooked food or any other processed food has a lower amount of Biotin compared to the raw version of the same.
Vitamin E & Niacin In Beard Czar
- Vitamin E & Niacin are water-soluble vitamins.
- They play a big role in helping you grow healthy hair.
- This pair of vitamins helps in converting of carbohydrates into energy.
- Niacin or Vitamin B3 as some call it has a recommended intake amount of 14 to 18 micrograms per day.
- This can be achieved through a balanced diet or by supplement like Beard Czar.
- They can be found in substances like nuts, beef, eggs, tuna and mushrooms.
- Their job is to help maintain the blood cell structure and improve blood circulation.
- An increase in blood circulation results in the hair follicles being supplied with more oxygen and nutrients which stimulate hair growth.
- This new hair growth is not just faster; it is also stronger and thicker giving you that Viking beard you always wanted.
- Aging skin is also helped by the firming skin, improving skin tone and balancing the moisture in the skin and hair to optimum levels.
Where To Buy Beard Czar? Is There A Free Trial Available?
While each of these crucial vitamins works to improve your beard hair, they work better when performing in concert like in Beard Czar.
- Beard Czar Facial Hair Complex is an Exclusive Online Brand that is not distributed to your local brick and mortar shop.
- To get this supplement, click on the link bellow, fill out your details and your package will arrive within 4-6 days through USPS.
- For a limited time, Risk Free Online Trial is available where you only pay Shipping & Handling charges $6.99 AUD to try the Beard Czar benefits.
- Due to the confidence in the performance of Beard Czar, a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is given with every purchase allowing you to claim a Full Refund on the amount paid.
So, take the first step to, in a safe and healthy way achieve the Full & Manly Beard by clicking on the link below.